Thursday, April 20, 2006

aloha...!

Hi there,

So finally divy starts blogging.....this posting is just to say quick 'hi!' to fellow bloggers and let them know that one of the most frustrated persons has entered the blogging arena....hehe. But seriously yaar...this is going to be "punching bag", where i'll spill it all out and get done with my sudden bursts of frustration & anger....wowo i sound like a lunatic na..? well thats divy for you...i'v got various shades....i'm moody u c...and not to mention confused.ok enuf of me...nw its your turn to comment and hello back to me....('hello back to me'...i know it does'nt make sense....par koi na...bhavnao ko samjho..) cya n' tc!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it can really serve as a punching bag...chk out mine i hav already smacked and thrashed it twice or thrice now...

Anonymous said...

hello
i wont tell who i am because i dont think you would like me to read your blog :)

Anonymous said...

now that you say i would'nt like to hear your name..makes me even more curious..?coz there are only three people in this world whom i HATE..and two of them won't blog..?so tell me..?
hum aapke hain kaun..?

Anonymous said...

well you do know me

DIVY MALIK said...

okay..?be candid..say it upfront..even if you r that person...i cant damage your face from here..any ways i am flattered that you access my blog each day check out the comments..!!

Anonymous said...

its me manu bhaiya ! now thats alot of hint ;)

DIVY MALIK said...

abey kaun hai yaar..any ways..if you are taking such pains of visiting the blog often..what do you think about the written stuff..?

Anonymous said...

well its time i tell you -its me "fun with chemistry" :) I was bored The other day so i posted the anonymous comment :P

Anonymous said...

and good work.